Palmetto State Armory

This is a discussion on Palmetto State Armory within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Mine was just a stripped lower....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palmetto State Armory

Mine was just a stripped lower.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I agree with Sticks. I made a purchase from PSA last year and their parts (BCG and a lower) were quite nice. The long(ish) wait and zero communications left me feeling a bit grumpy. My order did come in correct and the parts have run flawless.

In the end I would buy from them again but I would do it with the understanding that it will be a couple of weeks worth of waiting to get my parts. I would not buy from them if I was in a rush to get a part.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

So no tracking info from them is normal? I have a complete ar coming in parts on order right now. I have received tracking numbers from BCM and I talked to Grant from g&r today he will be shipping the lower tomorrow. All I received from PSA was a thank you email. I hope I'm not waiting to long on their premium bcg!!

Oh, you'll get a tracking number, then they will sit on it for a week, Then they ship.

NOTE - The PSA website states that all lowers will not start shipping until the 15th.
    Lowers Ordered from Dec 22-Jan 8 will not ship until Jan 15.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links