Palmetto State Armory - Page 2

Palmetto State Armory

This is a discussion on Palmetto State Armory within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Mine was just a stripped lower....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palmetto State Armory

Mine was just a stripped lower.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I agree with Sticks. I made a purchase from PSA last year and their parts (BCG and a lower) were quite nice. The long(ish) wait and zero communications left me feeling a bit grumpy. My order did come in correct and the parts have run flawless.

In the end I would buy from them again but I would do it with the understanding that it will be a couple of weeks worth of waiting to get my parts. I would not buy from them if I was in a rush to get a part.
    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

So no tracking info from them is normal? I have a complete ar coming in parts on order right now. I have received tracking numbers from BCM and I talked to Grant from g&r today he will be shipping the lower tomorrow. All I received from PSA was a thank you email. I hope I'm not waiting to long on their premium bcg!!

Oh, you'll get a tracking number, then they will sit on it for a week, Then they ship.

NOTE - The PSA website states that all lowers will not start shipping until the 15th.
    Lowers Ordered from Dec 22-Jan 8 will not ship until Jan 15.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links