buying an arsenal????

This is a discussion on buying an arsenal???? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Im thinking of getting an Arsenal sgl21 in March, My question is when I do buy it should i order it from Arsenal and have ...

Thread: buying an arsenal????

buying an arsenal????

Im thinking of getting an Arsenal sgl21 in March, My question is when I do buy it should i order it from Arsenal and have it sent to my LGS, Or should I buy it from somone like Atlantic arms or J&G sales and have it shipped to lGS. Does it make a differance, does it cost more money from one place than the other for transfer fee's and shipping? I have heard that Atlantic arms was good to work with. Just trying to figure out how it all works before the day gets here, I never ordered a firearm before just always bought it strait from a LGS. Thanks for any information.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by usmc0811 View Post
    Im thinking of getting an Arsenal sgl21 in March, My question is when I do buy it should i order it from Arsenal and have it sent to my LGS, Or should I buy it from somone like Atlantic arms or J&G sales and have it shipped to lGS. Does it make a differance, does it cost more money from one place than the other for transfer fee's and shipping? I have heard that Atlantic arms was good to work with. Just trying to figure out how it all works before the day gets here, I never ordered a firearm before just always bought it strait from a LGS. Thanks for any information.
    I would buy from Arsenal Inc and have it shipped to my local FFL. No sense in going through 3rd parties IMO.

Whoever has the best price. K-Var has specials on them every now and then.

GM
    I agree, K-Var has very good prices sometimes and they are nice people.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Distinguished Member Array AKsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc0811 View Post
    Why not ask your LGS if they can order one from a Distributor?

They might just give you a competetive price.
    -------
    -SIG , it's What's for Dinner-

know your rights!
    http://www.handgunlaw.us

"If I walk in the woods, I feel much more comfortable carrying a gun. What if you meet a bear in the woods that's going to attack you? You shoot it."
    {Bernhard Goetz}

WOW. $700+ for an AK. Ouch.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Links