Oh Yeah! (Bushmaster M4A3 AR15) Photo inside.

This is a discussion on Oh Yeah! (Bushmaster M4A3 AR15) Photo inside. within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Very nice! I'll look into that, any specific part number? Sent using Tapatalk, thanks for supporting it on this site....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Oh Yeah! (Bushmaster M4A3 AR15) Photo inside.

Very nice! I'll look into that, any specific part number?

Sent using Tapatalk, thanks for supporting it on this site.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    Very nice! I'll look into that, any specific part number?

Sent using Tapatalk, thanks for supporting it on this site.
    Enhanced black anodized aluminum trigger guard from Magpul is $19.95 Part # MAG015

Part #15010 for the Hogue overmolded black rubber grip with cargo management system storage kit (lets you store extra batteries in the grip if you decide to go with optic sights later on) $34.95
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Sweet, thanks Gene!

Sweet, thanks Gene!
    No problem. If you do decide to replace the grip, watch out for that little spring underneath it that interacts with the safety. That's the only tricky part. When I installed mine, I flipped the safety back and forth to make sure it worked properly before I snugged everything up.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Sounds good, it's in my cart on Amazon already... I did watch a video on YouTube, seems the spring just kind of sits in the grip and rests on the lower where a pin resides. I guess the main thing is to make sure the pin doesn't come out and the spring doesn't get lost, and of course re-installed the right way - correct?

Sounds good, it's in my cart on Amazon already... I did watch a video on YouTube, seems the spring just kind of sits in the grip and rests on the lower where a pin resides. I guess the main thing is to make sure the pin doesn't come out and the spring doesn't get lost, and of course re-installed the right way - correct?
    The grip compresses the spring. If you aren't careful, when you remove the old grip, the spring will go flying. I think Hogue packs an extra spring with the grip, but don't quote me on that. It's really not a big deal. You just have to watch it when you remove the old grip and make sure you don't twist the spring installing the new grip. If I didn't have any trouble with it, nobody should.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links