Marlin XL7

This is a discussion on Marlin XL7 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I love this rifle!!! I haven't read much about this rifle and didn't find as many reviews as some other makes and models but for ...

Thread: Marlin XL7

Marlin XL7

I love this rifle!!! I haven't read much about this rifle and didn't find as many reviews as some other makes and models but for the price I had to add it to the collection whether i wanted to or not. Got it in 30-06. Just though I would show it off and show my 4 shot group at 50 yards after sighting it in which took all of 7 rounds. I know, 50 yards isn't anything worth braggin about. I'll hit the outdoor range soon. I think they go up to 100 yards. Anybody else have experience with this rifle? Not sure if this fits in the section but it can be used as a defensive rifle 012612165559.jpg013012122612.jpg

2. Remove Ads

Ive had mine 2 years and it has not let me down. I love mine.

Good to hear some real reviews on it. I have one on my wish list and fondled one at my LGS but haven't had the cash to buy one yet.
    We the willing, being guided by the unknowing, Doing impossible feats, for the ungrateful, Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
    We now feel qualified to do, absolutely anything, with literally nothing

Beautiful rifle!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

That's a nice looking stock.

I don't like all the synthetic stocks; seems like that's all that's in the store rack nowadays :/
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Links