Tristar shotguns?

Tristar shotguns?

This is a discussion on Tristar shotguns? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm looking for a new semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun, and local gunshop had a Tristar TSP for about half the price of a Remington VersaMax, ...

Thread: Tristar shotguns?

Tristar shotguns?

I'm looking for a new semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun, and local gunshop had a Tristar TSP for about half the price of a Remington VersaMax, which is enough money that it's hard to ignore. Never really heard of Tristar before, and just wondered if anyone had an experience with one they would like to share. Really seemed like a nice gun - very light weight (Synthetic camo stock), and salesman said they are supposed to hold up pretty well. Said he had a 20 ga, and had not had any problems with it. Appreciate any thoughts.

I bought a Mossberg 930 Semi auto with a 18.5" HD barrel and a 28" VR barrel for around 480.00 new,IIRC the Tri Star shotguns are made in Turkey
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Sponsored Links