AR Owners Take Note - Good Stuff

This is a discussion on AR Owners Take Note - Good Stuff within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Forgive me if this has been posted already, but a friend sent me this link that makes me consider getting an AR. Quite a cool ...

Thread: AR Owners Take Note - Good Stuff

AR Owners Take Note - Good Stuff

Forgive me if this has been posted already, but a friend sent me this link that makes me consider getting an AR. Quite a cool attachment that's legal and very worthy of serious consideration in my humble opinion.

Better buy some more big magazines and prepare to take a hit on your ammo budget

Gunblast.com - Slide Fire SSAR-15 Buttstock - YouTube

2. Remove Ads

Yea these things are awesome. They also have them for ak's now. I am going to get one hopefully soon before they are illegal

How long before Premiere Obama outlaws these?

They do have an ATF approval letter, but then again so did the company that made a similar stock for the 10/22. Those got re-classified after the fact and owners got stuck when that happened.

The real solution would be to get the 1986 law repealed, but until then these are pretty neat.
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

Links