Any opinions on the Mossberg MVP .308?

This is a discussion on Any opinions on the Mossberg MVP .308? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I was at the local gun shop and he said he is getting 5.56 and .308 versions of this in a couple weeks. It seems ...

Thread: Any opinions on the Mossberg MVP .308?

Any opinions on the Mossberg MVP .308?

I was at the local gun shop and he said he is getting 5.56 and .308 versions of this in a couple weeks. It seems to have everything I want- detachable magazine (AR-10 use), adjustable trigger, pillar bedded action, bull barrel and for a price of around $600. My intended use is varmint and long range shooting beyond 300 yards.
    O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. - Firearms, Shotguns, Rifles, Accessories, and Precision Machining

Has anyone seen one of these? My other option is a Remington 700 with detachable magazine. I'd be really interested in hearing what
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

2. Remove Ads

the mags are a huge +.... price mags for other guns and the go from 40 to 80+ each..... basically the mossy is a savage copy

Links