colt sp6920 magpul

This is a discussion on colt sp6920 magpul within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by azchevy may I suggest the Aimpoint T1 with a larue 660 mount .... light, fast acquisition, and tough as nails. Plus it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: colt sp6920 magpul

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    may I suggest the Aimpoint T1 with a larue 660 mount .... light, fast acquisition, and tough as nails. Plus it comes in 4 and 2moa flavor now.
    This would be my choice and besides a sling and light (if needed) would be the only thing I'd recommend form the start as long as you know what type of shooting you'll be doing. The only reason I recommend another Aimpoint like the PRO is due to price.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

2. Remove Ads

just looked back and saw Ive been typing a2 buffer but I meant a5. but I still won't do anything until after a few thousand rounds

Thanks for the suggestions. I am going to go with the primary arms microdot for now. I have used it before on a friends gun and, It is a good quality knockoff of the aim point at a much lower price, and after spending what I did on the rifle I am not in a position to immediately spend another 500-600 dollars.
    https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_...1-10bundle.htm
    Last edited by archie72490; February 24th, 2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: added link to red dot I am planning on getting

Where is a good place to shoot pistol and AR in Corpus Christi?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links