FN Scar16 vs. Masada ACR- Which one excels? - Page 2

FN Scar16 vs. Masada ACR- Which one excels?

This is a discussion on FN Scar16 vs. Masada ACR- Which one excels? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I couldn't pass the opportunity to mention our rifle the XCR. The whole SCAR program came out of work Robinson Armament Co. did for USSOCOM. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: FN Scar16 vs. Masada ACR- Which one excels?

The XCR

I couldn't pass the opportunity to mention our rifle the XCR. The whole SCAR program came out of work Robinson Armament Co. did for USSOCOM. The XCR, though not as well know, is worth a try if you want a really innovative next generation battle rifle.

While the SCAR and ACR work off a Stoner type bolt system, the XCR uses more of a Kalashnikov type system. The XCR works flawlessly in several calibers such as 5.56, 6.8, 7.62x39mm, and 5.45x39mm. Recently, we began shipping the XCR-M in .308.

You can check these rifles out at Robinson Armament Company - Official Homepage

Great looking rifle. Thanks for the post.

MSRP of XCR-L?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by kolob View Post
    I couldn't pass the opportunity to mention our rifle the XCR. The whole SCAR program came out of work Robinson Armament Co. did for USSOCOM. The XCR, though not as well know, is worth a try if you want a really innovative next generation battle rifle.

While the SCAR and ACR work off a Stoner type bolt system, the XCR uses more of a Kalashnikov type system. The XCR works flawlessly in several calibers such as 5.56, 6.8, 7.62x39mm, and 5.45x39mm. Recently, we began shipping the XCR-M in .308.

I've tried calling AND e-mailing your company with zero success. How does one contact and order a rifle through your company? Thanks.

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingOK View Post
    I've tried calling AND e-mailing your company with zero success. How does one contact and order a rifle through your company? Thanks.
    You're best bet is to find a dealer with one in stock via Google.

I had my dealer order one for me in desert tan last year and it took over 7 months for it to be delivered. During that time I wasn't sure when the rifle was going to come in and I had to pre-pay my dealer up front... so after almost 7 months I asked if I could move the money over to something else. I do reviews and having that much money tied up in one rifle that I didn't have (I was buying it for review) was a burden. I guess I should have waited as a few weeks later it arrived and someone else got it. I did get a chance to see it and it was a beauty. I should also mention that during the time that I ordered mine I believe they were moving to new facilities and that probably had something to do with the time it took for my rifle to ship. Stuff like that happens.

I hope to eventually get my hands on one of the new models. I had a chance to check them out at SHOT Show 2012 and to do an interview with Alex.

I have a buddy that's had an XCR for a few years and he loves it. I've had the chance to fire his several times and it's a great rifle. I don't think I've talked to an owner of the XCR that wasn't pleased with the rifle. I only wish my desert tan XCR would have ultimately landed in my lap. Oh well... life is cruel sometimes. :D
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

Your review of the XCR-L would be extremely helpful.

I hope you land one in the near future.!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by kolob View Post

I e-mailed Dave Morelli of Tactical Gear Magazine, to find out something more about Robarms XCR-M; and to please do a review type article. His reply , "Will do." PLEASE WORK IT OUTwith DAVE .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links