Favorite option for HD rifle or shotgun - Page 2

Favorite option for HD rifle or shotgun

This is a discussion on Favorite option for HD rifle or shotgun within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; But,what about the Cell Phone? Originally Posted by sgb...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Favorite option for HD rifle or shotgun

But,what about the Cell Phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by sgb View Post

Once the tax stamps for the suppressor and SBR come back, this will be my choice:

I'm not worried about losing it during an investigation, if I need it, its a small price to pay.
    -Landric

"The Engine could still smile...it seemed to scare them" -Felix

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    Wrong and Right,I've been on investigations where individuals have been shot with "Bird Shot" at 20-30 feet,it is devestating on the human body,in the last one ,someone had broken in a mans barn,and started to attack him with a sling blade,man shoots with a mossberg 500,#7,2.3/4",man hits the deck and never moved again,the wound was about 3"wide and @3-4 " deep,now if I live in your sit.and was'nt worried about over-penetration then I would run your set-up as well,but slugs and buck-shot will exit your house and enter a neighbors house,in the right circumstances,and we all are aware of Murphy!
    As I've previously posted many times here, I had an unfortunate "social situation" with a rabid coyote that pretty much ignored a 1-ounce load of birdshot to his chest at maybe 6 or 7 yards. A second round - 1-1/8 oz of #4 birdshot at least knocked him down, but it took a third round to the back of the head at bad-breath distance to put his lights out for good. And this was a scrawny 'yote in poor health that probably didn't weigh 50 pounds. Make mine buckshot, please.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

sgb
    Wrong and Right,I've been on investigations where individuals have been shot with "Bird Shot" at 20-30 feet,it is devestating on the human body,in the last one ,someone had broken in a mans barn,and started to attack him with a sling blade,man shoots with a mossberg 500,#7,2.3/4",man hits the deck and never moved again,the wound was about 3"wide and @3-4 " deep,now if I live in your sit.and was'nt worried about over-penetration then I would run your set-up as well,but slugs and buck-shot will exit your house and enter a neighbors house,in the right circumstances,and we all are aware of Murphy!
    I've shot pheasants with 2 3/4 high brass # 4 shot that have hit the ground running, geese with 3" #2 that kept flying ......... bird shot is for birds.
    gasmitty likes this.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

sgb
    But,what about the Cell Phone?
    On the dresser with everything else that comes out of my pants pockets.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links