AA-12 shotgun

This is a discussion on AA-12 shotgun within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Someone should make this as a semi auto. It would be the most awesome home defense gun ever. Watch this video... AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!! ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By taseal

Thread: AA-12 shotgun

AA-12 shotgun

Someone should make this as a semi auto. It would be the most awesome home defense gun ever.

Watch this video...

AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!! - YouTube
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

2. Remove Ads

I saw these on future weapons a while ago. Screw semi I want one full auto!

Wow! Shooting a 12 ga. into a door at point blank with no eye protection? What a MORON!!!

His videos are some of the most exciting demonstrations of weapons I've seen on the internet. If you like guns, you'll like these videos. If he doesn't want eye protection that's his right to do so. (like riding a motorcycle without a helmet.)

BTW... When I started shooting in the early 1960's NO ONE wore eye protection. I worked at a Winchester shooting range and the only time people wore eye glasses was for visibility and NO it wasn't mandatory like it is today.

He has access to all kinds of incredible weapons. I wonder if he is connected to the Russian military.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

That could bust up a Hells Angel's party...Oh Yeah!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    ... If he doesn't want eye protection that's his right to do so. (like riding a motorcycle without a helmet.)

BTW... When I started shooting in the early 1960's NO ONE wore eye protection. I worked at a Winchester shooting range and the only time people wore eye glasses was for visibility and NO it wasn't mandatory like it is today...
    Whether a person has the right do do something, and whether he's a moron for doing it, are two entirely unrelated subjects.

I'll fight tooth & nail for someone's right to do something stupid. I've been a staunch supporter of ABATE since it was founded (~1972), but that doesn't mean I'm so dumb as to ride a motorcycle without a helmet.

A lot of people did a lot of dumb things for a long time, that we don't do much anymore. Doesn't mean that those things weren't stupid. They were then, and they are now.

Besides, shooting (particularly a long gun) at a range is a far cry from trying to breech a door with a 12 gauge. If he really did hit a big ol' deadbolt in that door, there's a good chance he'd get a face full of splinters, brass, & lead. He's a moron.

Regards,
    Jim

I'll assume this is an FPS Russia video from the comments.

He's not Russian. His name is Kyle, and he's from Livonia, Georgia. It was the town right beside where my better half was originally from..
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

I love that gun! SWEEET!!
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

To me that is probably the ultimate SHTF gun.

That man either has a cruise liner full of disposable cash, or is in violation of a large number of ATF laws. The money on the tax stamps alone, then tack on the price of the hardware, and ammo...

Love his mortar demo though. Hilarious.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

He makes money from people watching his ads. They don't pay much, but when you have hundreds of thousands of views in the first few hours a video is up, it adds up.
    I prefer watching a informative, but still exciting, video that doesn't pander to "CoD Kids" such as by Hickock45, IraqVeterran or MillerUSA.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the AA-12. Sure, it's cool how fast it shoots, but when you have 10+ buckshot rounds flying down range in 1 second that's a little over kill in my book. Plus big, boxy magazines and don't load quickly.

My saiga 12 does the same exact thing, for hell of alot less $$ (semi of course)
    Katana likes this.

Links