PSA Coupon codes?

This is a discussion on PSA Coupon codes? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just picked up my PSA lower yesterday. Ordered last Tuesday, shipped Friday, arrived at FFL on Tuesday afternoon. They shipped my LPK to my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PSA Coupon codes?

Distinguished Member
    I just picked up my PSA lower yesterday. Ordered last Tuesday, shipped Friday, arrived at FFL on Tuesday afternoon. They shipped my LPK to my house at the same time so I was able to put the whole lower together last night. Just waiting for them to ship the upper (16" mid CHF lightweight) now.
    atctimmy likes this.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

2. Remove Ads

I looked at the website yesterday,most of their rifle kits are out of stock,Something tells me there is going to be another fear buy thats already starting if something really bad happens in November
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I looked at the website yesterday,most of their rifle kits are out of stock,Something tells me there is going to be another fear buy thats already starting if something really bad happens in November
    Dealers all over the nation are seeing this happen. I talked to a dealer today that said, it is 2008 all over again. A few weeks ago, I talked to a dealer that told me that orders are backed up everywhere and it wouldn't matter if he had a million dollars, he can't order an upper right now and get it anytime soon. He didn't tell me with whom he was trying to order uppers from but that's really not the point.

Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    Dealers all over the nation are seeing this happen. I talked to a dealer today that said, it is 2008 all over again. A few weeks ago, I talked to a dealer that told me that orders are backed up everywhere and it wouldn't matter if he had a million dollars, he can't order an upper right now and get it anytime soon. He didn't tell me with whom he was trying to order uppers from but that's really not the point.
    My LGS friend told me almost the same thing today, if he doesn't have it in stock, he's not sure when he can get it in. Interestingly enough that included Glocks and we're just on the other side of town.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    I just picked up my PSA lower yesterday. Ordered last Tuesday, shipped Friday, arrived at FFL on Tuesday afternoon. They shipped my LPK to my house at the same time so I was able to put the whole lower together last night. Just waiting for them to ship the upper (16" mid CHF lightweight) now.
    And my upper shipped today!
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links