PSA Coupon codes?

This is a discussion on PSA Coupon codes? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Does anyone have any coupon codes for PSA. I'm thinking of making a purchase....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PSA Coupon codes?

VIP Member

PSA Coupon codes?

Does anyone have any coupon codes for PSA. I'm thinking of making a purchase.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

2. Remove Ads

I could not find any using my google-fu. I ran across a post someone made saying that PSA posted in another forum that there are not any coupon codes out right now but I can't verify that. If I find any I'll PM you and if you find any I'd appreciate a PM as well because I am wanting to order a couple things from them too.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

VIP Member
    You got it, thanks. I haven't found any either.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

VIP Member
    I bought an entire M4 from them and got a box with an M4 in it. That was it.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I bought an entire M4 from them and got a box with an M4 in it. That was it.
    How close are you to the store?

VIP Member
    I'm guessing a little over an hour? I've never been up there. Them big cities scare us little country bumpkins.

Ya know, you'd think they'd be trying to upsell me with gadgets to go with my plain ol' milspec?

What's psa?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    What's psa?
    Just guessing but is this it? Home
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Palmetto State Armory.
    They sell lowers for 79.95 complete rifles for 599.
    Around Christmas time they had lowers on sale for 59.95
    I've seen them at some gun shows around central Florida selling Rifles for 550.

I've seen a couple of threads here where "jonconsiglio" said they were actually a pretty decent gun.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I did a couple builds with their lowers and they were fine quality. I got a sweet deal on 3, gave them to my neighbors as Christmas presents last year. Great value IMO.
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

VIP Member
    PSA = Palmetto State Armory.

ETA: Oops someone beat me to it.

On a side note I went with a BCM upper instead of getting my entire rifle from PSA. I kept getting warnings from AVG that their web security wasn't right (or mine wasn't) so I didn't order from them when I wanted to. When I went back a day or so later they were sold out of the upper I wanted. : (

I'll still be getting some lowers from them next time I see a sale.

Lead Moderator
    I purchased a lower from them during the sale. It looks and function tests fine. Just waiting on the upper to get back in stock. I could not find any coupons either.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Man I need a lower... I wish I could have jumped in on that lower sale!!! UGH

PSA quality seems to be good, Customer service sucks. If you order, be prepared for at least a 2 week wait for the item to even ship (even though you will receive a tracking number within a couple days of ordering) regardless of what you order.

I am running a PSA lower, Auto BCG, and LPK under my Vltor MUR-1A & Centurion CHF 16" middy. As a newborn the fit between the two (upper and lower) was perfect, now there is a little slop. Not sure were it is localized yet, nor am I concerned at this point. LPK and BCG have very little wear using Gunzilla.

After 2k+ rounds and 100 forced malfunctions (FTE [extract and eject], FTF, double feed, bolt over, changing handle impingement...) and allowed to have dirt & dust, and 1 round worth of powder from a complete bullet setback (dumped the powder into the chamber/lower) introduced into the system during a 2 day class, I had/have 0 problems. Mags still drop free, even coated with dust, dirt. No visible damage to any of the components from the forced malfunctions.

They are a newish to the online nation wide sales thing. Time will tell how they stack up to other known tier one flavors quality wise. At this point they are holding their own with the best.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links