kel teck ksg??? - Page 2

kel teck ksg???

This is a discussion on kel teck ksg??? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've not handled one in person, but looks from the pics that the entire pump/rail section are Zytel. The KT site says that is what ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kel teck ksg???

I've not handled one in person, but looks from the pics that the entire pump/rail section are Zytel. The KT site says that is what the stock and grip are made of.

Maybe an aftermarket MFG can make a metal pump/rail combo, but there are still other problems with the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by thehustleman View Post
    He's cool, but he is more than a little biased when it comes to keltec.

He actually said the pf9 doors better than the lc9

*swyped from the evo so excuse any typos*
    I know he is but at lest you can get to see it shooting and how it handles different ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Sixto "HAD" one,IIRC he wasn't that impressed with it,felt like it wasn't that well made and I think he sold it for a little profit.
    That's where I'm at after handling one. Kinda rattley and insubstantial. Love the concept, just not sure it's quite there yet.

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    Like most Kel Tec products they are innovative and the designs are theoretically good, but the quality of materials is suspect and manufacturing quality (fit/finish) are spotty at best. That is why their products sell at the low price point they do. I can't see this shotgun holding up very well......again innovative but poorly executed.
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    It's definitely an interesting shotgun design and the capacity is unlike any traditional pump shotgun on the market. I may buy one in a year or two when the demand goes down and the supply increases. I'd also like to see how this thing performs for those who own it. Right now I just can't see myself paying the cost of an AR-15 or high end AK for a pump shotgun.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links