need advice on stocks please..

This is a discussion on need advice on stocks please.. within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; hi all. new here, nixpap from ohio and cambridge ma.I just bought a new 12 ga moss persuader with a 20 inch barrel.I want to ...

Thread: need advice on stocks please..

need advice on stocks please..

hi all. new here, nixpap from ohio and cambridge ma.I just bought a new 12 ga moss persuader with a 20 inch barrel.I want to start accessorizing it .
    I'm looking for a tactical pistol grip with adjusatble stock that wont block the slide release.any recommendations? thanx in advance.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nixpap View Post
    hi all. new here, nixpap from ohio and cambridge ma.I just bought a new 12 ga moss persuader with a 20 inch barrel.I want to start accessorizing it .
    I'm looking for a tactical pistol grip with adjusatble stock that wont block the slide release.any recommendations? thanx in advance.
    Welcome from Marion. I was going to tell you to buy low and sell high when I read your thread title, but see now you are talking about something totally different.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Links