NEMO Arms

This is a discussion on NEMO Arms within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Some of you here have heard me talk about this company. I met the President (Ret. Maj. General Paul Vallely) of the company at a ...

Thread: NEMO Arms

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar

NEMO Arms

Some of you here have heard me talk about this company. I met the President (Ret. Maj. General Paul Vallely) of the company at a wedding in February and he explained their vision and some of the products that were coming out. A 1911 is in the future plans but for now they are concentrating on rifles. I just read through a PDF that come from General Vallely and thought maybe everyone here would like to see what they are doing.

One note of interest is the first full titanium battle rifle (.308 for $95,000.00+), as well as my own personal favorite, a .300 Winchester magnum AR!!

Anyway, here is the site address. NEMO Arms
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    Some cool products, but out of my price range for most of those. I hope they have a good profit margin on those rifles because I can't see them selling huge quantities.

I agree. With them being aimed primarily at combat situations they will probably do better with contracts than individuals.

VIP Member
    Truthfully, if anyone thinks they are going to sell a $95,000 + rifle to the military they are either insane or running a scam. The only thing I could see being worth that kind of price is some sort of directed energy weapon.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Administrator
    I DO like the idea of a Titanium battle rifle. I love Titanium.
    I'm going to need to wait until they drop the price down to $75,000 before I'll buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    Truthfully, if anyone thinks they are going to sell a $95,000 + rifle to the military they are either insane or running a scam. The only thing I could see being worth that kind of price is some sort of directed energy weapon.
    Have to remember that only serial #1 is $95k. The others only.....$49k....

The 300mag AR is really tempting me. General Vallely tried to sell me a new .308 by telling me it would be the first one in SC...i politely declined when he told me the price. LOL However, if I ever get into the black rifle mood, i'll be going with either the .308 standard or the 300 mag "OMEN"

NICE!! I looked at some of the guns on there and they are sweet!
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

They're sweet, but I don't ever see myself buying one unless the price drops a bit just because there are rifles that are already well established that are at or below their price range. If they drop in price, and actually work, I could see it being a contender if I'm ever looking for an AR in .308.

The Serial #1 would be cool if you're the early adopter type, but I'm not...at least they throw in an ACOG.

VIP Member

Thumbs up

I like it when someone wants to set the bar. The more the merrier.

Besides, I suppose rich folks need something to shoot too.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I like it when someone wants to set the bar. The more the merrier.

Besides, I suppose rich folks need something to shoot too.
    WHEC maybe you and I could go in together for one...say serial #2 or something....

Links