new build M4 carbine with Yanky hill upper/lowers

new build M4 carbine with Yanky hill upper/lowers

This is a discussion on new build M4 carbine with Yanky hill upper/lowers within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hi guys...this is my 2nd m4 carbine custom built to what I wanted...I know a guy out here that just got his ffl for manufacture ...

Thread: new build M4 carbine with Yanky hill upper/lowers

Thumbs up new build M4 carbine with Yanky hill upper/lowers

Hi guys...this is my 2nd m4 carbine custom built to what I wanted...I know a guy out here that just got his ffl for manufacture and has outstanding prices for new builds....the m4 style rifle is my favorite....this one is aggressive as hell looking ...got a few things to do to it before I'll be happy...like red/green dot sight...I'll get a new front flip down site since this one is there just for me to shoot it.....single point sling.....different flash suppressor....etc...all that is coming in next week....once I get those on...it will be exactly how I wanted it...can't wait to get to the range to test it....

8 003.jpg8 004.jpg

Steve

VIP Member
    Very Nice. : 0
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Sponsored Links