Pics of my new AR - Page 2

Pics of my new AR

This is a discussion on Pics of my new AR within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Let us know how you like your new rifle. It should be a ton of fun....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Let us know how you like your new rifle. It should be a ton of fun.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Senior Member Array justherenow's Avatar
    I will post a range report when I get a chance to go out. Having my father pass away yesterday I am not only running on no sleep but not a clear mind, things I do not want to mix with firearms.
    --------------------------
    Gen 4 Glock 32 .357sig and SW M&P 15/22
    Ohio CHL since 1/29/2009
    PA Non-Res 10/12/2010

Those who trade liberty for security have neither. ~John Adams

RKM
    As far as I know, the Colt .22 rifle is made my Umarex, the same company that makes .22 and airsoft versions of HK rifles and handguns. I'm not saying that's a bad r good thing, but it's not a Colt. The M&P15-22 is, again, as far as I know made my S&W, so it's IS a S&W, and IMO, S&W makes an adequate rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by justherenow View Post
    I will post a range report when I get a chance to go out. Having my father pass away yesterday I am not only running on no sleep but not a clear mind, things I do not want to mix with firearms.
    Oh man, that's horrible. My prayers are with you and your family. My Father was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer a few months back and it has thrown me way off track. Hang in there.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Hope your holding up fairly well,Cancer sucks,after losing my Dad to Cancer I used to go see my Mom and always looked to see if he was in "his" chair.
    In the future when you have an AR issue, just ask on here between Jon and a few other guys we can help you troubleshoot the issue.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array justherenow's Avatar
    Finally got out to shoot the AR last weekend, but have not been online really. I love the 15-22, and I can shoot quarter sized groups with the red-dot scope sighted in. I cant wait to get to a longer range and to spend more time, my son was with me that day and he was bored out of his mind.
    --------------------------
    Gen 4 Glock 32 .357sig and SW M&P 15/22
    Ohio CHL since 1/29/2009
    PA Non-Res 10/12/2010

Those who trade liberty for security have neither. ~John Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links