Stoeger what a CS joke.

Stoeger what a CS joke.

This is a discussion on Stoeger what a CS joke. within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Bought a Stoeger double defense shotgun about 2 months ago. First time I fired it, the forearm fell off and it would not break open. ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By imthduke

Thread: Stoeger what a CS joke.

Stoeger what a CS joke.

Bought a Stoeger double defense shotgun about 2 months ago. First time I fired it, the forearm fell off and it would not break open. Sent it back to Stoeger and was told it would be 2 months for repair. Are you kidding me? I have called every week and they have not even looked at it. Good thing I did not need it. How would that work with any other product that you bought? Sorry it was defective out of the box…wait over 2 months and we will try to look at it. Last time I buy anything from stoeger. I am posting this just to give heads up on Stoeger’s CS that is non-existent.
    http://www.treasureislandbedandbreakfast.com
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |

There is nothing worse than buying something much less a gun and having problems with it right out of the box

That's not cool at all....I was wanting to get one of those Stoger coach-guns. I had one way back when and it was a dandy.

Guess things change..............
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

That speaks volumes !
    "We deal in lead friend">Steve McQueen The Magnificent Seven
    82d Abn(1983-86)OIF 2007-08
    Glock 19&26/ Colt Gov't & OM/Ruger SP101
    Retired NYS LEO / NRA Life Member
    Still Love Ya Sarah !
    "no kidding,gun slinging,spurs hitting the floor"

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    The good thing about posting this on these popular forums: They just lost sales due to their poor service.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Thats one big problem with guns,almost any other product if it's defective you take it back for a replacement,but guns unless you got a dealer that will swap em out and send the other one in,it's gonna be waiting to get it fixed.The long wait time may not only be a CS issue but possibly a QC issue and they are getting a bunch of guns back for repair
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Thanks for your understanding. I have no desire to bad mouth a company and trash them. I only post this to inform others of my experience. Your's may be entirely different. If I had read an experience like mine, before I bought, I would have bought another brand. To confirm this, just call Stoeger and ask what is the turn around time for a warranty repair. 6-8 weeks. Mine has been there 8 weeks now and they haven't touched it. That's unacceptable, expecially because it was defective out of the box.
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry | HK P7M8, P2000sk, P30s | Sig P238, P239SAS, 1911 C3, P232, P938 | Colt Defender, Mustang Pocketlite, 1911 | Rohrbaugh R9 | Kimber Covert Ultra II | Browning HP, Buckmark 22LR(suppressed| Walter PPK(1966) | Kahr PM9 Black Rose |

I bought a Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme...but had a plan.
    I picked up the gun, wrapped it, and sent it to Coyote Cap for a $200 make over...it came back a different gun.
    goldshellback likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    WoW.

I have heard a lot of good things about their new semi-auto.
    sorry you are going through a trial and tribulation.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I picked up the gun, wrapped it, and sent it to Coyote Cap for a $200 make over...it came back a different gun.
    Hummmmmmm tell me more.

KAHR CW9, took 3 trips to Kahr, and was with them for 4 mo's of the first 6 mo's... and useless the other two.

If it's bad out of the box, it should be able to be returned for a new one.... not a "fix". My .02 cents.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    KAHR CW9, took 3 trips to Kahr, and was with them for 4 mo's of the first 6 mo's... and useless the other two.

If it's bad out of the box, it should be able to be returned for a new one.... not a "fix". My .02 cents.
    Sounds like a no brainer to me too.
    2wheelGnnr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I'm with imthduke on that querry......... I wanna know more of your experience with Coyote Cap's makeover and how you like their work.
    Pic would be wonderful if you have any. That has totally perked my intrest.......
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    I'm with imthduke on that querry......... I wanna know more of your experience with Coyote Cap's makeover and how you like their work.
    Pic would be wonderful if you have any. That has totally perked my intrest.......
    Here's his post with more information.

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    Stoeger is part of the Beretta family of companies.....they should be doing better than this.
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Links