Show off your tactical rifles

This is a discussion on Show off your tactical rifles within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally posted by gunguy1911 Here\'s one of mine! What kind of defensive weapon is that lying on the floor behind the rifle? Looks like one ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Show off your tactical rifles

Originally posted by gunguy1911
    Here\'s one of mine!
    What kind of defensive weapon is that lying on the floor behind the rifle? Looks like one of my cat\'s toys!!

2. Remove Ads

New pics..I gotta take new pics!

Extreme....thats gonna be a nice little set up when done....be sure to post pics of her...

Keeping in mind that I\'m 6\'8\" and about 320 and approximate an NFL lineman, so weight and size are no issue, my day-time go-to gun:

And because I figure it\'s important to have an EBR designed to handle the night,

I\'m also fortunate enough to have a 24/7 range here so I can shoot at night and stay proficient. Sure, it\'s heavy. Sure, it\'s a little bulky. Sure, the purists complain that there are better night vision scopes out there - but how many of them actually own one?

I figure my refurbed and reliable PVS/2 with modern updates is better than Mr. Tactical\'s griping online about things he can\'t afford.

And for the record, it\'ll hit a man-sized silhouette in totally overcast conditions at 300m and identify clearly out to 100 in the same. ;)

Tactical equipment, OK...here is just the AR side of the F350 family....will have to take photos of the other branches.

This is an older shot of the whole family..there have been a couple additions since this photo was taken

It\'s a Chinese Made Commie Rifle but it\'s mine and I like it, ******!

Mine\'s the top one

Holy crap, F350, that is a sick assortment of hardware. Very nice indeed:rock:

~A

Come to think of it, can I have the permission of people in this thread to show some of these pictures to certain people in my life who are always nagging me I don\'t \"need\" so many guns when I do in fact have a very small collection?

Euclidean-

Fine by me.....When we got married (almost 8 years ago now) I promised my wife I would never have more guns than she had pairs of shoes :kay: Every now and again I threaten to do a shoe count just to see where I stand.

She came home the other day, had found a brand/style of shoe she liked on sale, she bought a pair in black, navy, light blue, brown and ox blood. Wonder what would happen if I found a rifle I liked and bought one in standard, carbine, sniper etc:D

My old lady made the mistake of asking while we were watching \"Chisum\" one night if we could have a gun case like the one spanning the whole wall of his study.

We\'re not there yet, honest. :)

Here\'s mine.

MadDog :rock:

Lead Moderator
    0-300 yrds. give me my AR carbine. Anything more then its up to the bolt gun. Will put some pics up once the digital cam is workin.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by rocky; May 24th, 2005 at 06:50 PM.

I guess my tastes run more to the less costly guns. I picked up a CETME at a gun show this week for $280. I can't wait to try it out.
    "I saw you hit that poor man"
    "Yes ma'am, just as hard as I could"
    John Wayne, Tall In The Saddle

Quote Originally Posted by mtrapper
    I guess my tastes run more to the less costly guns. I picked up a CETME at a gun show this week for $280. I can't wait to try it out.
    My old lady ended up keeping my Cetme. I'm stuck cleaning it for her, but it let me get more FALs. :)

I don't have expensive tastes on everything, but when the chips are down, I've stuck with platforms I trust implicitly.

The Cetme here has been 100% in function but I'm not happy with the stock mag release or the speed of mag changes.

I also couldn't get the consistent over 200m accuracy with it I wanted - it's minute of human being, but nothing more.

The sad thing is that if the trigger pack that came with the parts kit that I bought for the "evil features" parts a few months back was legal (I threw it away after stripping out what I could use) I suspect it'd be a totally different gun - even on semiauto.

The factory trigger pack was very, very good. It's a shame we're stuck with the lousy ATF packs.

My ARs are not "tactical" that would add $200 to the price tag. I just build normal ones.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links