.22's for Training, Practice and Self Defense

This is a discussion on .22's for Training, Practice and Self Defense within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is the latest video by Yeager he brings up some good points about incapacitation vs lethality and training vs practice. I have gone a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tacman605

Thread: .22's for Training, Practice and Self Defense

VIP Member

.22's for Training, Practice and Self Defense

This is the latest video by Yeager he brings up some good points about incapacitation vs lethality and training vs practice.

I have gone a slightly different route for Lory. I have ordered a CMMG .22 that uses a actual AR lower so now I simply will order an upper of her choosing and have two guns in one.

I use a lot of .22's for training and practice. I have conversions for my 1911 and Glock, a SIG 522 that mimicks my SIG 556 and an SD GSG MP5clone for those times I am issued an MP5 so I lots of bases covered.

.22 for Training, Practice and Defense - YouTube
    nerdyvirgin likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

Links