REVIEW: The S&W M&P 15-22>>>>>>>

This is a discussion on REVIEW: The S&W M&P 15-22>>>>>>> within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've been running this rifle for about a year now, and decided to snap a few pics and share my thoughts: Review of the M&P ...

Thread: REVIEW: The S&W M&P 15-22>>>>>>>

I've been running this rifle for about a year now, and decided to snap a few pics and share my thoughts:

Review of the M&P 15-22 on ThruMyLens

Enjoy and do let me know your thoughts!

VIP Member
    Thanks again for the review. As the most "AR-like" of the dedicated .22 ARs, this is way up on my to-get list.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

I bought the CMMG 22LR bolt that fits in my M&P Sport. We all enjoy shooting it both ways, with regular bolt and the 22LR bolt, for different reasons. It would be interesting to compare the accuracy of the 15-22 to a 15 with the 22LR bolt. I would have to believe the 15-22 would a bit more accurate but I'm a relative noob...

Distinguished Member
    Love my 15-22 !! I'm guessing it's up to the 15,000 round mark now and with a diet of CCI and Federal bulk ammo the number of malfunctions is very low... maybe a couple dozen over the years.
    This pic is from a trip to the range just about a month ago... it kinda sums it up nicely I think

M&P15-22 75rds25yds30secs-vert.jpg

Just got one not long ago. Have only had the chance to put about 100 rounds through it as of yet, but didn't have one since problem with it first time out. I just got a tru-glo 4x32 scope for it.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Great review of the 15-22. I have seen a few people shoot them and they look like a great rifle. Definitely high on my want list.

Administrator
    For more discussions on the M&P 15-22, be sure to check out our sister site here: M&P 15-22 LR

I have had one for almost two years, shot about 2000 rounds with no issues. It is plenty accurate and one of my favorite guns to shoot. It is like Lays potato chips, i can not stop at just one magazine!

Sponsored Links