Tactical Hardware

This is a discussion on Tactical Hardware within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hi everyone, Fist off I am a new member to this site and just finished writing an article in the new members forum! Once again, ...

Thread: Tactical Hardware

Tactical Hardware

Hi everyone, Fist off I am a new member to this site and just finished writing an article in the new members forum! Once again, Im am a former marine and I currently work in the sales dept for signature holsters. They're a growing company and we are very eager to hear back from everyone! Since this is a defensive rifles forum id like to ask you to check out are line tactical equipment through MFT and tell me what you think! Please let me know if you think we should be offering some other tactical hardware that is currently not offered! Your advice means a whole hell of a lot from me and everyone at signature holsters and I look forward to hearing from you all! Semper FI, Clint

2. Remove Ads

Ex marine here as well. Hey...good luck with everything on the new job. Have fun here.

Welcome aboard. Nice looking equipment on your site.

Links