Defensive Carry banner

The ULTIMATE home defense long gun, no - seriously

3K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  sgb 
#1 ·

#2 ·
In the "Scenario" section, there was/is a thread going on about what to do if you are driving along and get caught out in a riot, perhaps generated by a potential "Not Guilty" verdict of a man involved in a very controversial case in Florida. One of these, I think, should dispell a mob rather handily, or at least encourage them to look elsewhere. :danceban:

#6 ·
Just the thing for suppressive fire while the kids execute a flanking maneuver. The wife would be calling for 81mm fire support from the neighbors down the block!

#7 ·
If you're taking this out for home defense, I figure the house should be burning to the ground with the enemy inside and you covering anyone who comes out. LOL! Yeah.

#13 ·
One of the mods over on Lightfighter has one. There's an ongoing thread about it. Good video as always.

Edit - I'm sick and don't know what I'm talking about! He has a PKM.

#16 ·
Cool video, cool gun.:yup: Unfortunately, even if I could afford the gun, (and had a Class 3 license, which I don't) I certainly couldn't afford the ammo!:frown:

#17 ·
I don't usually get too jazzed about stuff but I have to say that one of those would be really cool to have. That's a ton of firepower in a small package.

#18 ·
I love an RPD. Ammo is plentiful, belts can be hard to come by but they are quite robust. I prefer the original ones though.

These are some that I rebuilt and cleaned up and put to use.

I just gave away 19 PKM's and about 20K in ammo to a three letter agency here. We are not allowed to have such things nowadays in the kinder gentler Iraq.

I can't wait for the review on the semi version.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.