Bravo Company vs Daniel Defense - Page 4

Bravo Company vs Daniel Defense

This is a discussion on Bravo Company vs Daniel Defense within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by dnilson Thanks! I'm very excited about the new addition. When I was holding it and looking it up and down, there happened ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Bravo Company vs Daniel Defense

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dnilson View Post
    Thanks! I'm very excited about the new addition. When I was holding it and looking it up and down, there happened to be several folks standing around and congratulating me on my new purchase...and agreeing that I couldn't have made a better decision!!! My first impressions are GREAT and more than I could ask for! I can't wait to bring it home!!!!
    Trust me, DD's are tippy top! I love mine just as much as my custom builds (which still use DD rails and LPK). I think Jon said it best, I really can't see a heck of a difference between my DD and my custom built rifles quality wise. When you are near the top it's pretty hard to tell a difference. The only real differences I see is what my custom builds are designed for with regards to the role they fit.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    You made a well though-out intelligent choice after doing research and your due-diligence, nice work and you have a superb rifle.
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    You made a well though-out intelligent choice after doing research and your due-diligence, nice work and you have a superb rifle.
    Thanks!!! I did spend quite a bit of time trying to educate myself and I think it really paid off!!!
    Pistols: Glock 21SF, Glock 30SF, Colt 1911 GCT (all .45ACP),
    Revolvers: Ruger SP 101 (.357MAG/.38SP), Judge (.410G/.45LC)

Long guns: Daniel Defense AR-15's (M4V4 and M4V5), Mossberg Shotguns (400 and 500, both 12G), Ruger (.22;LR)

This has been a great thread to read. I find the more you do research on AR's the more you really can classify them into distinct groups. As I read I also think of the Barrett REC 7 at the top. I did not see this one mentioned in the post here. Is it also high quality but enough so can one trust their life on the quality and dependability?

Would love thoughts on it as well.
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

I agree a great thread to read and get some great info. I recently bought a Windham Weaponry AR and while I love the rifle and the price was great I can see both the good and the bad of this brand. So my next one ( yes already looking towards a second ) will be a higher end weapon. That being said where would
    you guys with more experience place the LaRue Tactical weapons in this hierarchy? I continue to read and learn so thanks to all you guys for passing on your experience and knowledge.

Seriously? This post was cranking on AR insight. I was hoping to learn more about the Barrett REC7. Anyone with insight to it. I started to buy the DD but waited after seeing the Barrett. Hope someone has a few well stated thoughts.

IMO - with a Barret, you are buying a name. Kind of like a Harley.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonconsiglio View Post

*snip snip snip*

There's somewhere around $10,000 in this first photo alone.

Colt 6720 and SP1
    Here's one of my two SR15's which I used for training and hunting as well as home defense. These are expensive rifles.

I'll take one of those off your hands. I'll possibly pay for the shipping! ;)
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    IMO - with a Barret, you are buying a name. Kind of like a Harley.
    I kind of assumed that might be the case Harley's are great bikes but yes with a premium price seems same with Barrett. I actually got eyes on the SIG 516 today. Another piston AR built to high specs and very nice. Much more reasonable in price too. Thoughts there?

sgb
    Bravo Company vs Daniel Defense
    I'd be happier than a kid in a candy store with either.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Welcome to the wonderful world of DD rifles

Μολὼν λαβέ

I noticed someone put up a post on Windham Weapon AR. I am wondering where that would fit in the 'car analogy', but more importantly, I am considering this vs. SW sport and SWT (free float). SW has the melanite barrel, not sure if good or bad. WW has extremely attractive pricing (<800) Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links