Ar-15 optics - Page 2

Ar-15 optics

This is a discussion on Ar-15 optics within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'd try to find something in the 2.5-10 range if most of the shooting will be 100 or more. There are plenty of options out ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ar-15 optics

I'd try to find something in the 2.5-10 range if most of the shooting will be 100 or more. There are plenty of options out there but they'll run you much, much more.

Another option is whatever variable you can get at a decent price and then an offset set of irons from Daniel Defense, Surefire or KAC… but the one's from KAC will be more than you want to spend on the glass.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Trigicon makes a scope with a throw lever,that takes you from zero to 4x with the flip of a lever.It is spendy.Couple of guys i shoot with have them on their AR's ,they like em. I have been able to handle them and Trigicon quality is definatley there.
    Last edited by CIBMike; June 16th, 2012 at 02:37 AM.
    The easy way is always mined.

Thanks for the tips guys. I will look into some of the options listed here. Ya 600 yards might be a stretch probably more like about 100 to 300 yards will be about the max ill be lobbing lead at. Thanks again and stay safe everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    CenterPoint at Walmart, $69.

Google the reviews before you laugh... ;)

CenterPoint Illuminated Scope - Walmart.com

IMAG0221 - Jean,Rustic.jpg by N0YZE Photo, on Flickr
    I bought this scope because of the reviews and the price, it was bought as a temporary scope for my M&P 15 Sport, but the more I shoot with it the more I like it and don't believe I am going to spend hundreds of dollars for a "name".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links