latest "goodies" from LaRue....

This is a discussion on latest "goodies" from LaRue.... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; OK, I was asked to post what the latest "goodies & extras LaRue is packing in their box--- sorry this is late--my box from LaRue ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By atctimmy
  • 1 Post By DefConGun

Thread: latest "goodies" from LaRue....

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar

OK, I was asked to post what the latest "goodies & extras LaRue is packing in their box--- sorry this is late--my box from LaRue was sitting at home waiting for me while I was broke-down in Wyoming and waiting for Monday so I could find a shop open. Home now, openned the box.

Besides my Aimpoint T-1, here is what is inside: (1) Small copy of the American Constitution (which I think is so cool); (2) a container of "Dillo Dust"--I had to look, its a dry-rub spice for meat, (3) LaRue Tactical baseball cap, (4) a DVD of the 10th Annual International Sniper competition and the LaRue Beverage entry tool..... I was kinda hoping for the bumper sticker "God Bless our troops, especially the snipers"----I understnad the whole idea of being the "grey man" but my 1 ton white crewcab dually diesel pickup sort of sticks out anyplace outside of Montana and Wyoming........
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

my 1 ton white crewcab dually diesel pickup sort of sticks out anyplace outside of Montana and Wyoming........
    Really?

Come on down to Colorado. You'll fit in here too. Except Boulder.

Very cool. A report on the T-1 is required too! Congratulations!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

VIP Member
    I know it's all gonna burn.....but I'm jealous.
    DefConGun likes this.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Very cool. Let us know what the Dillo Dust is like, etc. I'm wondering if you can put it on steaks you are planning to grill?

Also, I hate to be a butt but I gotta ask. Pictures, please?!

I'm also a little lost, I must've missed a post. What did you get from LaRue? A rifle? An upper? I'll look and see if I can find the thread.

Gotta love all of the extras that come with an order. If it were a guitar, we'd call it case candy. I'm guessing the same can be applied here unless there is another name for it in the arsenal sub-culture.
    Guest1 likes this.

Trade you the bumper sticker for the hat!

I'm joking. PM me you address and I'll send you the sticker.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    Very cool. Let us know what the Dillo Dust is like, etc. I'm wondering if you can put it on steaks you are planning to grill?

Also, I hate to be a butt but I gotta ask. Pictures, please?!

I'm also a little lost, I must've missed a post. What did you get from LaRue? A rifle? An upper? I'll look and see if I can find the thread.

Gotta love all of the extras that come with an order. If it were a guitar, we'd call it case candy. I'm guessing the same can be applied here unless there is another name for it in the arsenal sub-culture.
    Seems like an aimpoint

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Quote Originally Posted by jonconsiglio View Post
    Trade you the bumper sticker for the hat!

I'm joking. PM me you address and I'll send you the sticker.
    Ill send you my address for a sticker?? :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    Really?

Very cool. A report on the T-1 is required too! Congratulations!
    I was thinking about moving to the boulder area for a bit. Something wrong with that area?

On Topic, I would hate to have an aimpoint sitting on my porch all weekend.

Nice! you scored a hat!

Jealous, I am as well
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    Really?

Yeah, you are right about that--I spent this last Saturday morning driving thru south central Colorado on 287, to Denver and then North. I'd forgotten how pretty that area up around Fairplay is. But, man the traffic was absolutely crazy Thanks for the invite--but with no dis-respect, I think I'll stay where I am in Montana--3 cars in a row is heavy traffic I'll do a range report eventually.......
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Sponsored Links