Just took delivery of my new 516 SIG AR! Sweet!! - Page 2

Just took delivery of my new 516 SIG AR! Sweet!!

This is a discussion on Just took delivery of my new 516 SIG AR! Sweet!! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I would suggest anybody thinking about getting an AR do it asap,I will tell you why and this is my opinion,if Romney gets elected when ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just took delivery of my new 516 SIG AR! Sweet!!

I would suggest anybody thinking about getting an AR do it asap,I will tell you why and this is my opinion,if Romney gets elected when he was Governor of Mass he banned civilians from owning Assault style rifles,I have very little doubt he won't try the same thing nationwide.If you look at several AR 15 manufacturers sites they are showing many of their rifles and rifle kits as out of stock since people are buying them as fast as they can make them
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I would suggest anybody thinking about getting an AR do it asap,I will tell you why and this is my opinion,if Romney gets elected when he was Governor of Mass he banned civilians from owning Assault style rifles,I have very little doubt he won't try the same thing nationwide.If you look at several AR 15 manufacturers sites they are showing many of their rifles and rifle kits as out of stock since people are buying them as fast as they can make them
    Whether it happens or not... I'm glad mine is on the way, I just need mags and ammo before the election and I'm good
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links