Knoxx stock pistol grip question.....anyone put a grip sleeve on it?

This is a discussion on Knoxx stock pistol grip question.....anyone put a grip sleeve on it? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just installed the Blackhawk Knoxx Specops stock on my 870 this evening (yeah....tactical). I've just been trying it out for fit and feel. Haven't been ...

Thread: Knoxx stock pistol grip question.....anyone put a grip sleeve on it?

Knoxx stock pistol grip question.....anyone put a grip sleeve on it?

Just installed the Blackhawk Knoxx Specops stock on my 870 this evening (yeah....tactical). I've just been trying it out for fit and feel. Haven't been to the range yet. But I do think I want one of the Hogue rubber grip sleeves on the pistol grip. Anyone done this, and which grip sleeve would I need to get for it? K04100-C Universal medium-full size? I just like a tight fit. Thanks.

2. Remove Ads

Is yours Gen 1 or 2 ?

The 2 has raised rubberish ribbs in the grip...

Really though, I was sweating like crazy the day I first shot with the Knoxx and it was super grippy even with wet hands.

FWIW
    Last edited by buckeye .45; July 24th, 2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment
    "Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

I have a Knoxx stock on my Mossberg 500 with a Pachmeyer rubber grip. I really like it. The Pachmeyer just makes it easier to grip and feels just that much more secure. I do not remember the grip size but it was the one made for the Springfield XD 9mm. It was tight to get it on but fits great. What you will really like it when you starting shooting rounds with that stock. It really is amazing!!

Have fun.
    It's not a problem til they make it one!

Reckon it's the one without "rubberish ribs". Been thinking the regular (universal) grip sleeves might work. I like a tight fit, but I'm not peeling off my P220 grip sleeve to test on it. I figure it's too large anyway. I guess I'll just have to guess. LOL!

Links