Bag Snatched the Other Day...

This is a discussion on Bag Snatched the Other Day... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by 10thmtn Is it possible someone just grabbed the wrong bag? I tried to think that may have happened, but when you open ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bag Snatched the Other Day...

Quote Originally Posted by 10thmtn View Post
    Is it possible someone just grabbed the wrong bag?
    I tried to think that may have happened, but when you open the bag, it clearly has my name and phone number with a big "REWARD" above it.

Besides, it's not your typical black range bag like people here usually have.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

2. Remove Ads

At a range is a tough place to avoid theft of bags, particularly when nearly everyone heads downrange to swap targets. Easy pickin's, for the unscrupulous few. Shoot a little, look around to see who's got what, await the change-over, then ziiiip!

About the only way to avoid is to set up multiple targets and only swap out and end of session, after having locked up all bagged arms back in the car. *Sigh*

Is your range a member-only deal? If so, then it's entirely possible one or more members saw him/them snatch the gear, folks who might recall the scene if you advertised the situation on the boards at the range. Perhaps one who'll come forward with what's known or suspected.

I wish you all the luck in finding the stuff.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Lead Moderator
    Man that really sucks. Hope you get your gear back and someone gets a ride to jail.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links