Would like to purchase complete LWRC Lower, can I?

This is a discussion on Would like to purchase complete LWRC Lower, can I? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I called LWRC but I always get voice mail, can you actually buy just the complete lower receiver? I do not want to shell out ...

Thread: Would like to purchase complete LWRC Lower, can I?

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar

Would like to purchase complete LWRC Lower, can I?

I called LWRC but I always get voice mail, can you actually buy just the complete lower receiver? I do not want to shell out for a complete rifle right now but want to purchase the lower half of a REPR.

Thanks a million.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Try these guys:

Knesek Guns, Inc. | International Distributor of the Finest Firearms

I got my M6A3 6.8mm from them and they were good to work with. Price wise you may be paying at least 1/2 a rifle.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

I didn't think they sold them separately, but that may have changed. I did buy my PSD upper separately.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Links