Assault rifle control - Page 2

Assault rifle control

This is a discussion on Assault rifle control within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Ionracas I had a, "what if" conversation with my wife recently. We have been budgeting for personal reasons. Shes stubborn but usualy ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Assault rifle control

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionracas View Post
    I had a, "what if" conversation with my wife recently. We have been budgeting for personal reasons. Shes stubborn but usualy for the greater good. Anyways after the surprisingly receptive talk she said we can make occasional sacrifices for a new gun. Gatta love her.
    ^ you got yourself a keeper!
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

I love the "Sport Utility Rifle" idea its hilarious but honestly its quite fitting.

I had a, "what if" conversation with my wife recently. We have been budgeting for personal reasons. Shes stubborn but usualy for the greater good. Anyways after the surprisingly receptive talk she said we can make occasional sacrifices for a new gun. Gatta love her.
    My wife is finding ways for us to squeeze pennies out of every place we can. And she's throwing them all into an account she set up to save for for evil black guns. She want's he own AR and another AK or two. Plus lots of magazines and ammo. Hopefully nothing will come of the recent AWB talk. But we are going to stock up just to be safe.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

She definatley is a keeper Burns. Oddly enough she never listens to me about anything. I think our first ever time shooting she had more fun than I may have.

Mike youve one up'ed me there. Shes a keeper to. But to have a few of these guns already, obviously y'all have a little more time in this than we do.

I think Im ganna ask her if we can get some assault burritos too. Her Mexican herratige should prevent any no on that notion. Ooops wrong thread lol
    Burns likes this.
    "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you can not confirm their validity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky. dangerous animals."
    -Agent K

Interestingly enough, I am looking at selling some of my black rifles so I can afford an actual machinegun. Granted, it will only be a MAC of some type, but with the Lage uppers available, the MACs are actually pretty good guns.
    -Landric

"The Engine could still smile...it seemed to scare them" -Felix

Distinguished Member
    Gotta love 'em for sure!
    The GF and I talk about personal defense regularly... it's just part of our daily routine. Just yesterday I confirmed an earlier thought of picking up another AR pistol (on payday, next week) and her response, as expected, was "Excellent! Oh, that reminds me.. I ordered us a couple of new Kellam knives this morning.. I know you've had your eye on that 7" Slasher".

It's a blessing when the significant other "gets it" :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    That one doesn't have the hole for the go fast switch,I wish I knew then what I know now I would have bought a bunch of guns with the happy switch when they weren't much more expensive than the semi-autos
    No drilling or milling required if you can find a post-81 resgistered DIAS and an M16 style BCG.. although it would still cost 8K-10K (or more) and require some luck to find one :)
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links