Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun

This is a discussion on Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Can someone please enlighten me as to why a Kel-Tec KSG is going for the same price as a Benelli M-4 on GunBroker.com? Yes it ...

Thread: Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun

Can someone please enlighten me as to why a Kel-Tec KSG is going for the same price as a Benelli M-4 on GunBroker.com? Yes it holds 14 rounds and it is a bullpup pump, but that being said it still doesn't equate to a M-4! JMHO!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Its new! There is a high demand for the gun, and somebody will pay a premium to be the first to own, not to mention we live in a captalist society, at least we are supposed to be living in one.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

It is an interesting concept but I would wait until another manufacturer comes out with something similar. I won't trust my life to a Kel Tec, any Kel Tec.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    Its new! There is a high demand for the gun, and somebody will pay a premium to be the first to own, not to mention we live in a captalist society, at least we are supposed to be living in one.
    He's right. Anything new is way overpriced, but when a few months pass they will go down quite a bit.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

It's an interesting concept but I'm a little dubious of the durability of the "change back and fourth with a little switch" dual magazines.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
    --George Washington

Really, if you need more than 5 or 6 shotgun shells to solve your problem, you should probably have grabbed your rifle instead.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger LCP (2), LCR, Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

Senior Moderator
    I'd just like to see how fast I could fire it empty, but I still perfer a pistol caliber carbine as a PDW
    Sometimes I wonder who the old man in the mirror is....

Lord, Grant me a good sword and no need to use it.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Thanks for the response, but I'm still having issues with this! I liken it to Taurus coming out with a new pistol two years ago and people are bidding it up to a Wilson Combat 1911 pricing! A little execration, but all the same the MSRP is $880.00 and guys are bidding it up from $1,200.00 to $1,400.00. Kel-tec not making it but a 100% above of dealer pricing. I guess I put it right up there with the meaning of life!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

wow! I should flip mine? lol

Just picked one up today on a whim. It came into my local gun shop and they wanted $80 under MSRP, so I snagged it.

The keltec is pretty cool. But i would take the PLR16 over it at. I would be the coolest kid in my neighborhood if i had one of those.
    It's gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing if my burglar alarm starts ringing.

Links