Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun

Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun

This is a discussion on Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Can someone please enlighten me as to why a Kel-Tec KSG is going for the same price as a Benelli M-4 on GunBroker.com? Yes it ...

Thread: Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun

Can someone please enlighten me as to why a Kel-Tec KSG is going for the same price as a Benelli M-4 on GunBroker.com? Yes it holds 14 rounds and it is a bullpup pump, but that being said it still doesn't equate to a M-4! JMHO!

“It does not take a majority to prevail … but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men!”
    Samuel Adams

"In an insane society a sane man must appear insane." Spock & Movie "Serial"

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Its new! There is a high demand for the gun, and somebody will pay a premium to be the first to own, not to mention we live in a captalist society, at least we are supposed to be living in one.
    Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Assistant Instructor @ http://www.green-ops.com/ Located in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area "Why should your training be any less special?"

It is an interesting concept but I would wait until another manufacturer comes out with something similar. I won't trust my life to a Kel Tec, any Kel Tec.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    Its new! There is a high demand for the gun, and somebody will pay a premium to be the first to own, not to mention we live in a captalist society, at least we are supposed to be living in one.
    He's right. Anything new is way overpriced, but when a few months pass they will go down quite a bit.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Distinguished Member Array craze's Avatar
    It's an interesting concept but I'm a little dubious of the durability of the "change back and fourth with a little switch" dual magazines.
    "Some people go to bed with Lucifer..........then cry, cry, cry when they don't greet the day with God."

Really, if you need more than 5 or 6 shotgun shells to solve your problem, you should probably have grabbed your rifle instead.
    The number of people killed because they didn't have "enough gun" is dwarfed by those who had none at all. Get a gun you will always carry, and add more capability as you grow.

Lead Moderator
    I'd just like to see how fast I could fire it empty, but I still perfer a pistol caliber carbine as a PDW
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Thanks for the response, but I'm still having issues with this! I liken it to Taurus coming out with a new pistol two years ago and people are bidding it up to a Wilson Combat 1911 pricing! A little execration, but all the same the MSRP is $880.00 and guys are bidding it up from $1,200.00 to $1,400.00. Kel-tec not making it but a 100% above of dealer pricing. I guess I put it right up there with the meaning of life!

“It does not take a majority to prevail … but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men!”
    Samuel Adams

"In an insane society a sane man must appear insane." Spock & Movie "Serial"

wow! I should flip mine? lol

Just picked one up today on a whim. It came into my local gun shop and they wanted $80 under MSRP, so I snagged it.

The keltec is pretty cool. But i would take the PLR16 over it at. I would be the coolest kid in my neighborhood if i had one of those.

Sponsored Links