AK M+M M10 or Inter Ordinance AK....what do you think?

This is a discussion on AK M+M M10 or Inter Ordinance AK....what do you think? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I know I have gotten recommendations from a previous thread I posted regarding the best AK for the money. I was just wondering what you ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ram Rod
  • 1 Post By ErnieNWillis

Thread: AK M+M M10 or Inter Ordinance AK....what do you think?

AK M+M M10 or Inter Ordinance AK....what do you think?

I know I have gotten recommendations from a previous thread I posted regarding the best AK for the money. I was just wondering what you guys' and gals' opinions are with regards to M10 AK and the I.O. AK. I have seen these go for $600 and they look nice. I do like the WASR but many reviews have been fairly decent for both of these AKs and I like the way they look as opposed to the WASR. Tell me what you think. As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    Remember as a rule of thumb in defensive carry...your intention is always to STOP....not to hurt, however; in a gun fight, its either me or them.....and Im sure as hell that it will NOT be me.
    -joey rh

2. Remove Ads

Apparently you should be looking for an AK 10/63.
    joeyrh9 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Apparently you should be looking for an AK 10/63.
    WOW, that WASR 10/63 is nice. Thanks for your response. Where can I get one of these. Gonna try gunbroker or Auction Arms.
    Remember as a rule of thumb in defensive carry...your intention is always to STOP....not to hurt, however; in a gun fight, its either me or them.....and Im sure as hell that it will NOT be me.
    -joey rh

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyrh9 View Post
    WOW, that WASR 10/63 is nice. Thanks for your response. Where can I get one of these. Gonna try gunbroker or Auction Arms.

Do yourself a big favor and stay with a fixed stock. The underfolders look really cool but pretty much suck to shoot.
    Badey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyrh9 View Post
    They are about the last want to haves from what I've heard. Few of them popped up on my local Armslist this past week. I simply took notice. These are about the last of decent, and available AKs still going for average $600 IMO. I just watch the market....I already have what I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    Do yourself a big favor and stay with a fixed stock. The underfolders look really cool but pretty much suck to shoot.
    Yep....that's what I hear as well, coming from a long time friend that was selling one of his at the last gun show/flea market in my area.
    Surprisingly, he got his asking price off the table ($600), and wanted to sell me a Desert Eagle at the next gun show the following weekend. IMO....Bob needs to do more online than spend gas money going to gun shows.......and I need to spend less in admission fees going to flea markets........ LOL!

my LGS is selling them 10/63s for $559.00.

When I was browsing today, someone bought a socom 16 ($1600)! I was so jealous! I've always wanted one of those
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Links