Anyone still using a Vortex Sparc

This is a discussion on Anyone still using a Vortex Sparc within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I remember a year or so ago everyone was buying vortex sparcs. This was after their initial release and everyone who bought one seemed happy. ...

Thread: Anyone still using a Vortex Sparc

Anyone still using a Vortex Sparc

I remember a year or so ago everyone was buying vortex sparcs. This was after their initial release and everyone who bought one seemed happy.

Now, I have bought an AR and am considering getting an optic. While an aimpoint would be nice, I could buy 3 sparcs for the same money.

I am curious if anyone on here is still running their sparc. Would like to know how they are holding up.

Hoping it is well. Would be great to feel confident shelling out $200 over $600.

2. Remove Ads

for what it is worth

I have no experience with the sparc specifically but I have a great deal of experience with Vortex as a company and the optics they make usually hold up against glass twice as expensive from other manufacturers. I have 2 sets of Binoculars, a spotting scope, and a 3-9 variable rifle scope. I would not hesitate buying another optic from vortex if I was in the market again. Products are durable and when I did have an issue with the spotting scope ( I caused the damage not the products fault) they still fixed it free. No questions asked warranty is truly that.

I had one for about 2 weeks, very nice unit for the money. I liked it but with the way the rail is setup of my sub2000 it was too far away. I swapped if for a vortex strikefire and am very happy.

Vortex has GREAT customer service, I needed the tall mount for the sparc when I got it. Called them and it was on my doorstep in 2 days free of charge.

I've been running a SPARC on my AR for several months now and I have been pleased with the results, used it for general plinking and shot a couple of matches with it....

Sent from this... Using that...

Links