ammo and magazines

ammo and magazines

This is a discussion on ammo and magazines within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey guys, Decided I am going to get me a smith and wesson m&p sport to do some plinking and shoot some predators.. I was ...

Thread: ammo and magazines

ammo and magazines

Hey guys,
    Decided I am going to get me a smith and wesson m&p sport to do some plinking and shoot some predators.. I was wondering where I could get some good magazines at a good price, as well as some ammunition.

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    AmmoEngine: .223 Remington/5.56x45mm, Instock For Sale Premium & Discount Ammunition, Ammo Deals
    gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals
    aimsurplus.com
    ammotogo.com

Honestly, I checked about a dozen sites (taking into account shipping as well) and SGAmmo.com has had the best prices on 7.62x54R and 7.62x39mm. Plus their shipping is incredibly fast. Couple days or so for each order. (Spam cans and cases of 500 rounds.)

DSG Arms has good deals on USGI mags.

I'd stick with Pmags if I were you. They're all I'll run in either of my AR's. As far as ammo, the M&P Sport will run just about anything. I pretty much strictly use Tula in mine and it loves the stuff. At $5/20 rounds it's the cheapest I've found yet. Plus my Walmart always has a few boxes in stock.

RKM
    Good GI mags with Magpul followers and Magpul mags is what I run. I have two Lancer L5 translucent mags just because I thought they look cool. They run great, but I mainly just stick with Magpul and good GI mags. I was given a few GI mags that have actually seen real combat that are all worn and wicked looking. I put Magpul followers in them and called it a day. They run great also.

You can get mags and ammo in one stop at www.ammotogo.com

Links