FNAR recoil reduction

This is a discussion on FNAR recoil reduction within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Any tips on reducing recoil on this besides threading the barrel wich voids the warranty. I'm picking up a bi pod soon and I could ...

Thread: FNAR recoil reduction

FNAR recoil reduction

Any tips on reducing recoil on this besides threading the barrel wich voids the warranty.

I'm picking up a bi pod soon and I could switch to the larger but plate but other than that I can't find any ideas for recoil reduction on this gun.
    Mossberg Maverick 88, Saiga 12, FN FNAR, SKS, SKS Paratrooper, AK-74, Marlin 60, Mosin Nagant 91/30, Browning A bolt II, Kahr PM9, Hi Point C9, Glock 20 (29 chop), Walther P22, Tauras PT92AF, Colt LE6920, Marlin 60SN, Mak-90

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thanks, i wasnt aware of clamp ons, its a bit pricy but ill keep it in mind
    Mossberg Maverick 88, Saiga 12, FN FNAR, SKS, SKS Paratrooper, AK-74, Marlin 60, Mosin Nagant 91/30, Browning A bolt II, Kahr PM9, Hi Point C9, Glock 20 (29 chop), Walther P22, Tauras PT92AF, Colt LE6920, Marlin 60SN, Mak-90

Administrator
    its a bit pricy<~~~ I heard that.

Any custom man/machine work is expensive these days. It's pretty much an unavoidable reality.

If it's done right the "clamp on" can increase the value of your particular firearm since you're not altering your investment & it can always be taken back to original condition.

Or...if you're not planning on selling your firearm and it's a keeper - shoot it enough to make sure that it's functioning reliably and grit your teeth and void the warranty and have the barrel threaded.

But, that's going to cost you also. Not sure how much though.

Kahntrol has a similar product for $70 less and made in the USA I probaly go with it.

Links