FAB Defense AGR 43 grip for AR review

This is a discussion on FAB Defense AGR 43 grip for AR review within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My DD rifle came with a Magpul MOE pistol grip. Not bad, but I found it to be somewhat thin for my hand. I also ...

Thread: FAB Defense AGR 43 grip for AR review

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

FAB Defense AGR 43 grip for AR review

My DD rifle came with a Magpul MOE pistol grip. Not bad, but I found it to be somewhat thin for my hand. I also like a rubberized grip (I had an ERGO on my old Bushmaster). So I installed a FAB Defense AGR43 and I think it is going work great, It is thicker, has a rubberized texture that ensures a good grip, will work well when hot or with gloves. I especially like the backstrap, it allows for a higher more positive grip. Her is a picture of the grip:
    AGR43-3.jpg

Price wise, it is in the mid-$30.00 range, which is competitive. Made in Israel. Recommended.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

Links