Where is the Bear?

This is a discussion on Where is the Bear? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I shoot a boatload of Silver Bear .223 ammo but it seems to have gone missing lately from my usual haunts. The Bear was all ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Badey

Thread: Where is the Bear?

VIP Member

Where is the Bear?

I shoot a boatload of Silver Bear .223 ammo but it seems to have gone missing lately from my usual haunts. The Bear was all over the place a year ago and now, not so much. Anyone know why?

2. Remove Ads

I was wondering the same thing. Some of the big online stores were out of it the last time I checked.

Maybe the makers of Silver Bear were also part of that anti-Putin rock band that got put in prison...
    atctimmy likes this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Not sure about Silver Bear, but anything .223 or 5.56 is running in short supply around here. It's even worse when you have a picky gun and have to buy brass....

My plan i told you about to save 5.56 and sell for a profit is coming together. Now to wait a little longer for stock to not return..

Links