Anyone know where there is a Nikon P-223 Carbine scope in stock? $30 rebates

This is a discussion on Anyone know where there is a Nikon P-223 Carbine scope in stock? $30 rebates within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; After quite a bit of research and comparison I decided on a Nikon P-223 for my AR. Problem is nobody has them in stock and ...

Thread: Anyone know where there is a Nikon P-223 Carbine scope in stock? $30 rebates

Anyone know where there is a Nikon P-223 Carbine scope in stock? $30 rebates

After quite a bit of research and comparison I decided on a Nikon P-223 for my AR. Problem is nobody has them in stock and there is a $30 rebate from Nikon right now through Oct 6. However they are backordered from everywhere I checked and shipping is 4-6 weeks from places such as Optics Planet. Anyone know where there is one in stock now?

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array IAm_Not_Lost's Avatar
    Walmart says it's available. Didn't go through the whole checkout process to confirm.
    "Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?" - Paul Smecker

Thanks for the info, I never think of Wal-mart for stuff like this. I called the store directly and talked with the sporting goods department and they do have them. Thanks again.

My Walmart has the fixed 3 power one. If I didn't already have the 3-9 power I'd pick it up.

Links