My New Rifle

This is a discussion on My New Rifle within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; HB glad you got to shoot and like it. Keep training....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: My New Rifle

VIP Member
    HB glad you got to shoot and like it. Keep training.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by tacmansgirl View Post
    Of course you will get a copy, you are my hubby!!! Can't wait till it gets here:)
    I hope that this is not how you two communicate. I can see the two of you at a fluffy high end restaurant tweeting eachother on your smart phone/tablet rather than speaking.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    HB glad you got to shoot and like it. Keep training.
    Will do, thanks again bro.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

VIP Member
    LOL Sticks. Well for right now with me over here and her at home all I can say it thank goodness for computers.

Can't wait to take her to a fluffy high end restaurant.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

LOL Sticks. Well for right now with me over here and her at home all I can say it thank goodness for computers.
    Crud. Now I look at your location. I'm an arse. My bad.

Thank you for your service.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    Crud. Now I look at your location. I'm an arse. My bad.

Thank you for your service.
    We still like you...
    atctimmy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    We still like you...

HB, Tman just had me send off the AK that I love so dearly... It nearly broke me in 2 to take it up to the gun shop... But then at the same time, when I started to leave, I got to thinking about my Barret that is coming... BIG SMILE across face.. :)
    "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear"
    " The Lord is my Light and my salvation

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    HB, Tman just had me send off the AK that I love so dearly... It nearly broke me in 2 to take it up to the gun shop... But then at the same time, when I started to leave, I got to thinking about my Barret that is coming... BIG SMILE across face.. :)
    Feel free to keep this stuff to yourselves, I'm so jealous right now.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

That is good and bad. I still say that he will keep the barret for himself and give you the sig....LOL...j/king

Remember, we need to see the gun and see your AAR when you get done shooting it. I think you will like it, but I bet you like the Sig better...JMO...Either way I am happy for you.....

VIP Member
    Well the gun made it to the house after the shipping fiasco. She will get some pics up shortly.

Well the gun made it to the house after the shipping fiasco. She will get some pics up shortly.
    Good to hear. Im glad it worked out...

Are you home?

Edit - and then I took a second and read other posts, realizing you are not.... PM me before you head back so I can get that ammo to you. Need to talk as well. Stay safe brother.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    We still like you...
    Who's "we"?

atctimmy and oneshot like this.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonconsiglio View Post
    Who's "we"?

I'm not sure you can "like" anyone who doesn't like J-frames. IMO that's almost un-American and should be illegal. : )

Finish him...

:D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links