.223 ammo question - Page 3

.223 ammo question

This is a discussion on .223 ammo question within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; When I get to wally world, there is always one guy working the counter and he is helping a shopper who wants to see every ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: .223 ammo question

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    When I get to wally world, there is always one guy working the counter and he is helping a shopper who wants to see every item in the display cases. An hour later...
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Tula runs $4.99/box right now. PMC (cheapest brass .223) is $9.xx. My M&P Sport loves Tula, but the lower pressures won't cycle the rifle length gas system on my "Zombie Hunter". I keep a crapload of Tula on hand for the M&P, and at least a half case of brass for the Zombie Hunter. It really depends on what your gun likes.

I've had exactly 2 failure-to-fires with PMC, and exactly 0 with Tula. And I've shot WAAYYY more Tula than PMC. I'll stick with my cheap, russian ammo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links