New Black Rifle

This is a discussion on New Black Rifle within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ^^^ dukalmighty If they ..... whom ever they are, if they do impose a ban will all the present owners be grandfathered in, and be ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Black Rifle

^^^ dukalmighty

If they ..... whom ever they are, if they do impose a ban will all the present owners be grandfathered in, and be allowed to keep what they have? Or can you be required to turn in your now banned stuff??

2. Remove Ads

Yes and and no...... If something happens it will depend on the language of the bill......

Here is info on the old ban(this does not mean any new ban will use the exact same language)
    Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    Nice rifle. There will always be play in the M4 stocks some more than others. There are upgrades to them also just remember if you ever upgrade there are two sizes of buffer tubes, commercial and Mil Spec make sure you confirm which size is on the gun before ordering.

As far as the sling points it is a simple matter of choosing which front swivel you want to use and then punch out the pin and remove the other.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I would get the AR now,it's hard telling no matter who wins the election if there would be a complete ban on any future civilian purchase AR15's period.
    This is exactly the thought process which caused me to make the purchase sooner than I had planned. Also, with the prices of magazines around the $10 to $15 mark, there's no reason not to have multiples.

It's kind of mind boggling that anyone would impose additional restrictions on the one industry that is just par for the course in Washington these days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links