Get on this!!!!!

Get on this!!!!!

This is a discussion on Get on this!!!!! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; PSA 16'' PA-15CR MOE Carbine : ) Or this http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...m-carbine.html...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Get on this!!!!!

VIP Member
    scgunlover1 likes this.

Ssssh! I'm saving up for one! Don't tell everyone or they'll be sold out by the time I have the cash!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    Ssssh! I'm saving up for one! Don't tell everyone or they'll be sold out by the time I have the cash!
    You better put it on the Visa friend because these are on sale today and most likely gone tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    You better put it on the Visa friend because these are on sale today and most likely gone tomorrow.
    Actually they've been that price for at least the last month. I've been watching them.

VIP Member
    Actually they've been that price for at least the last month. I've been watching them.
    I guess the "daily sale" tag is a bit misleading then. : )

psamoecar_wkend_3.jpg

RKM
    A friend of mine at work who has been wanting an AR15 for a year now texted me today (I'm off all week, residual vacation). I talked him into a 6920. He asked me about going with him to buy one today. I said... "yeah before the prices go up". And he agreed.

The problem is you don't want contribute to the panic buying. If nobody panic bought things, we wouldn't have a problem. But it's an inevitable that it's going to happen. So should we just give in? Buy anything we want or need right now?! Because if we don't prices will go up, but at the same time, the prices will go up BECAUSE we're out there buying things before the prices go up!!!!! We're trying to avoid a problem that we ourselves will be causing. It's a tough decision. It's like building a brick wall in then road and then trying to avoid it at 100mph. Unfortunately, I can't currently afford the M1-A I've been wanting :(

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RKM View Post
    A friend of mine at work who has been wanting an AR15 for a year now texted me today (I'm off all week, residual vacation). I talked him into a 6920. He asked me about going with him to buy one today. I said... "yeah before the prices go up". And he agreed.

The problem is you don't want contribute to the panic buying. If nobody panic bought things, we wouldn't have a problem. But it's an inevitable that it's going to happen. So should we just give in? Buy anything we want or need right now?! Because if we don't prices will go up, but at the same time, the prices will go up BECAUSE we're out there buying things before the prices go up!!!!! We're trying to avoid a problem that we ourselves will be causing. It's a tough decision. It's like building a brick wall in then road and then trying to avoid it at 100mph. Unfortunately, I can't currently afford the M1-A I've been wanting :(
    I just posted it because it said "Daily Deal". I try to always post good prices on ARs when I see them because people really want them right now.

As I've already been informed the "Daily deal" might be more than just daily.

As I said in my other thread on panic buying, I'm not in need to buy anything. I'm good to go. It's the millions of other Americans out there who knew in their hearts years ago that the winds were changing and they didn't listen. Now the election will once again be the catalyst for hoards of NEW buyers to the evil black rifle market.

I guess the "daily sale" tag is a bit misleading then. : )

psamoecar_wkend_3.jpg
    It really is. That particular rifle has been at that price point for a while. The carbine with the vortex red dot has been at that price for a month.

I fell for one of their "daily deal" magazine sales once, but realised afterward it's just a way to capture sales. Most of their "daily deals" run at least a week.

That's not to say the products are bad, far from it, I love PSA and they have great prices. They're just a bit liberal with their definition of the word "day"...
    atctimmy likes this.

VIP Member
    It really is. That particular rifle has been at that price point for a while. The carbine with the vortex red dot has been at that price for a month.

I fell for one of their "daily deal" magazine sales once, but realised afterward it's just a way to capture sales. Most of their "daily deals" run at least a week.

That's not to say the products are bad, far from it, I love PSA and they have great prices. They're just a bit liberal with their definition of the word "day"...
    Thank you for that heads up. I will not forget it.

These are still good deals though.

RKM
    I just posted it because it said "Daily Deal". I try to always post good prices on ARs when I see them because people really want them right now.

As I've already been informed the "Daily deal" might be more than just daily.

As I said in my other thread on panic buying, I'm not in need to buy anything. I'm good to go. It's the millions of other Americans out there who knew in their hearts years ago that the winds were changing and they didn't listen. Now the election will once again be the catalyst for hoards of NEW buyers to the evil black rifle market.
    I apologize, my post wasn't directed at you specifically. Just in general. I had a thought on my mind and just wanted to get it out there before I lost it And kind of gun purchase, panic or not, will now appear to be panic buying due to our current "situation".

Check them tomorrow, see if the date changes to "expires 11/8", because yesterday it said "expires 11/6"...

But yes, great deals and fantastic product. I have my PSA AR build sitting next to me right now actually.
    atctimmy likes this.

VIP Member
    I apologize, my post wasn't directed at you specifically. Just in general. And kind of gun purchase, panic or not, will now appear to be panic buying due to our current "situation".
    I know, I didn't think you did. I just felt like editorializing about my reasons. ; )

I have my eye on a 20 gauge left handed bolt action slug gun. Do you think that would be considered a panic buy as well? Or will I fly by under the radar?

I know, I didn't think you did. I just felt like editorializing about my reasons. ; )

I have my eye on a 20 gauge left handed bolt action slug gun. Do you think that would be considered a panic buy as well? Or will I fly by under the radar?
    As long as it's not an assault shotgun with a barrel shroud and a shoulder thing that goes up, I think you'll be fine.
    atctimmy likes this.

RKM

Would it be a panic buy to me? No. Would it be a panic buy to someone who has no understanding of a firearms operation? Probably, yes :)

Would it be a panic buy to me? No. Would it be a panic buy to someone who has no understanding of a firearms operation? Probably, yes :)
    Exactly. It will be a gun sale and therefore will add to the number of guns sold post-election, no matter what type of firearm it is, including those sold because people were waiting for holiday sales or getting/giving gifts which has nothing to do with the election. The media can then use these "stats" to whatever end they desire, likely something along the lines of "Fear of AWB causes rise in gun sales". Never mind that this and tax time are the two times of the year when gun sales increase even without an election...
    atctimmy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links