Just purchased a M+M M10 AK-47 POS-6 - Page 2

Just purchased a M+M M10 AK-47 POS-6

This is a discussion on Just purchased a M+M M10 AK-47 POS-6 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My background came back pending and there is a 3 business wait. Is this normal for a first buyer? No felonies here, but a disabled ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Just purchased a M+M M10 AK-47 POS-6

My background came back pending and there is a 3 business wait. Is this normal for a first buyer? No felonies here, but a disabled Veteran.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC0351 View Post
    My background came back pending and there is a 3 business wait. Is this normal for a first buyer? No felonies here, but a disabled Veteran.
    If you have a last name like Smith, Jones or Johnson it's not unusual.

Ex Member
    Having owned 15-18 different AK's in the last 20 years from Chinese, Russian, Romanian, Egyptian, Yugo, and Arsenal the ONLY one that was not a 100% gun was the big bucks Arsenal, go figure. Buy the gun, get some mags, old military mags run $12-$15 and like the gun ALL work flawless. Ammoman, Luckygunner, or J&G are all good sources for ammo, usually $225-$250 per 1000. Compared to the 5.56/223 that is a GREAT price.

zero likes this.

New Member Array arsenalzastava's Avatar
    Great gun! I have had one for a little over a year, I love the utg rubber grips on it. I have shot wolf, brownbear etc never had a problem. M&M inc is far and beyond Century arms as an importer. Your sites will not be canted. Mine were lasered in at the factory in Colorado. I love mine and good luck on a great purchase. The only gun i like better is my czechpoint vz58! As far as an ak goes its just as good as a russian or serbian ak. Peace man

New Member Array arsenalzastava's Avatar
    To be honest with you , no it is not unusual at all, veterans are the number one target on Homeland security.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links