Defensive Carry banner

AR-15 Parts...Where, Oh Where?

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  CrackpotBob 
#1 ·
I didn't see a thread covering this yet, so hopefully there isn't one that I'm missing. :smile:

Where's a good place to find AR-15 parts? I'm looking at getting a stripped upper, finding a BCG, charging handle (that one shouldn't be hard) and etc. Is there somewhere that y'all could point me towards? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Palmetto State Armory, they are sell like crazy so check every day and order as soon as you find them.

Reactions: scgunlover1
#4 ·
Also check out G and R Tactical

Sent from my Galaxy S2

#6 ·
Palmetto State Armory, Bravo Company, G&R Tactical, Operation Parts. I've bought from all of them except for PSA. I had some things I was going to get from them but they were out of stock so I altered my plans and did something else.

I got a real deal on my Magpul CTR stock from Operation Parts. They also have a great selection of Daniel Defense parts. They have fast shipping too which is always great.

I don't know about how everyone else does things but if you get an upper from Bravo, they will give you all kinds of freebie extras (case candy, if you will). Mine came with posters, DVDs (2 training videos), stickers and a hat.

DCG

#7 ·
Ranier Arms, Outdoor Gear Barn, Cheaper than dirt...

Do a google search on the part you are looking for and you'll find it.

#9 ·
Brownells has a great selection and has wonderful customer service as well. They are expensive though and with the exception of a few things, expect to pay top dollar for it if you get it from Brownells. I say that because recently I acquired some 5.56 ammo from them and they actually had a very reasonable deal when compared to what everyone else is charging for the exact same thing.

They also have a great selection of tools that you might want to acquire if you plan to build some ARs.

#10 ·
Was going to say brownells til defcon mentioned it,

#11 ·
If you want to find many of them all in one place. BROWNELL'S in Iowa.

One advantage of buying at Brownell's is that if you make a boo-boo & order the wrong part or even if you try to fit a part and "mess up" you may return anything no questions asked & get a refund.

Absolutely request their physical paper catalog because their website is a slight P.I.T.A. to negotiate since they stock so many firearm related items.

For the 1911 and the AR they actually have sample firearms pictured along with all of the parts from the various manufacturers listed and so you can select the configuration that you like and start from there.

Reactions: gasmitty
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.