Well I joined the club

This is a discussion on Well I joined the club within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Welcome to the Club........ Nice choice you made........ Happy shooting............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Well I joined the club

Welcome to the Club........ Nice choice you made........ Happy shooting.........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    good for you! now you can practice and get that group down to 1"- 1 1/2" at 100 yards. If you were standing the 3" is very respectable.
    That rifle will shoot 1 MOA all day.
    With open sights I don't think the groups will get much smaller. My eye aren't as good as they used to be.
    aus71383 likes this.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Nice.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Congrats. I just put the same rear magpul sight on one, yet to shoot it and see what I think of it tho.
    I like the rear sight. Thinking about changing out the front sight center post. The XS 24/7 Tritium stripe looks promising
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Depending what ammo you were shooting, 3 MOA with irons is anywhere from very good to exceptional through a chrome lined mil spec barrel. You have an excellent rifle! Congratulations!

Austin

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    good for you! now you can practice and get that group down to 1"- 1 1/2" at 100 yards. If you were standing the 3" is very respectable.
    That rifle will shoot 1 MOA all day.
    With an MBUS? I'd LOVE to see that...

OP, beautiful EBR. Enjoy!
    fotomaker57 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links