Ready for paint

Ready for paint

This is a discussion on Ready for paint within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Mako furniture 01.jpg Finally recieved my black friday optic and furniture, now I think I am ready for paint....

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By the6shooter
  • 1 Post By the6shooter

Thread: Ready for paint

Ready for paint

Mako furniture 01.jpgFinally recieved my black friday optic and furniture, now I think I am ready for paint.
    Jgriner likes this.

What's the plan???
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

strip it down and go desert cammo

Awesome! Can't wait to see it. Have fun!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Don't strip it, just paint over it. I have a painting sticky in this subforum that might help. If you're referring to the anodizing, please don't strip it. It protects the aluminum and is a good base.

I'm thinking about desert or AOR net, but after "No Easy Day", I'm afraid we'll be seeing a lot of that paint scheme! Sill love it though.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

No No No, mis-understanding not strip it I mean to strip it of oils and cleaning fluid, then paint.
    atctimmy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by the6shooter View Post
    No No No, mis-understanding not strip it I mean to strip it of oils and cleaning fluid, then paint.
    Gotcha! Perfect then, post it when you get it done. Post in the Painted Rifle sticky as well....
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

VIP Member
    AOR net?

Links