Defensive Carry banner

Another Wally-World AR

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  jxdr 
#1 ·
I've been eyeing a Colt LE6920 at Wal-Mart for a while, and finally (almost) decided to get it.

Went in and saw, to my disappointment, an empty slot in the case where it used to be. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if they had another one, and the lady checked inventory and said they had two more in the back. Then she told me the price, and it was $70 more than the one that was on display. Just as I was getting irritated over the bait-and-switch, she brought it out and I saw it had the Magpul furniture. All of a sudden, the extra $70 wasn't so bad, for the Magpul stock, handguard, vertical grip, and rear sight, plus two PMAG's.

I'm a happy camper with my 2nd AR! :danceban:

Sorry, no pics yet...

Regards,
Jim

#6 ·
Of COURSE it's real! There's a girl at the local market who looks AMAZING in her sweater. She is NOT required present any photos for me to be ABSOLUTELY convinced...that they are, indeed, real. :image035:

I think it's great that Colt AR carbines are now available at Mr. Walton's General Store. What a country! :biggrin2:

Reactions: scgunlover1
#9 ·
Glad you got one. I picked up the last one in stock at a local Wal Mart recently. They still don't have another.

#14 ·
Nice looking Colt.

Pull back on the delta ring(back of hanguard) and they should pull out. You may need someone else to help to get the hand guards off as it can be a tight fit.

#12 ·
One reason I bought the Colt was to find out the answer to that question! :rolleyes:

My M&P is not the Sport, though - I got the M&P 15OR. I'm not seeing the Sports around for $650 lately. Not seeing many of them at all, and those that I do see are more in the $850 range. Wish I'd bought one for $650 at Academy a few months ago!

I think it's a safe bet I'd be able to get my money back out of either one of 'em!

Regards,
Jim

#17 ·
That's a pretty nifty AR. All the AR's at my local Walmart are about 50 bucks more all around. Same goes for handguns, gets kinda old hearing about new 1911's selling for 100 dollars cheaper everywhere except my LGS, still id love to get the colt AR, I'm sure its worth the extra money.

#18 ·
How much are they at your Wally-World? I usually patronize my LGS, but they wanted $100 more for the base model, and about $135 more for the MP setup. The owner even told me that I might get a better deal at Wal-Mart!

The Walmarts around here have all had the base LE6920 for $1097 on and off lately. With the Magpul stuff it was $1167. Mine's the first one I've seen (at W-M) w/the Magpul options.

Regards,
Jim

#22 ·
I am thinking of buying the Sig M400. I think ours is $897 as well. They have a Windham that is stock, no sights or optics for $700. Mine had a Colt and Bushmaster too. Maybe a DPMS, can't remember. The Sig M400 has the CP2 Prismatic Optics, but no iron sights. I am thinking of going with the Sig and maybe picking up a M&P Sport sometime soon as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.