Magpul Magazines? - Page 2

Magpul Magazines?

This is a discussion on Magpul Magazines? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by tokerblue - When I was looking for AR15 mags today, I didn't see anyone with Gen3 in stock. All were Pre-Order. Gotcha. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Magpul Magazines?

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    - When I was looking for AR15 mags today, I didn't see anyone with Gen3 in stock. All were Pre-Order.
    Gotcha. Typically, the ones w/out the window are the cheaper ones by a few bucks so its weird there's such a price discrepancy here in the reverse order. Most people like the window but I've heard some people say the window can collect dirt and cause malfunctions. I don't know if this is true or not but it seems plausible. If it were me, I would buy the cheaper one - I don't believe they are an inferior mag in spite of their cheaper price.

$30 is outrageous for Gen2 mags. Typically 30 rounders sell for $12-14 online but someone told me that they got some @ Sportsman Warehouse last night and paid $20 for them. Its ashame you didn't catch them @ Brownells prior to the massacre when they were selling them for 10 for $99.99

after the news flash todays im checking almost every website and they have no 30 rd PMAGs jeez
    Proudly living in the free state of Florida

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Brownell's has them at 125 for 10 Gen 2 mags. No gouging.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    Brownell's has them at 125 for 10 Gen 2 mags. No gouging.
    i see the 30 rounders are on backorder. Unless im missing something

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Sorry, looked at summary page, not the specific item.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by ace587 View Post
    after the news flash todays im checking almost every website and they have no 30 rd PMAGs jeez

There is a HUGE run on guns and ammo, which isn't surprising.

As soon as Obama beat Hiliary for the Democratic nomination in 2008 many people started buying guns/ammo and now we see it again in full force.

But is very sad since the 1994 AWB didn't reduce gun violence at all when it was in effect.

If you guys aren't already NRA members, this is the time to join. Costs $35.00, about the price of a box of ammo.
    scgunlover1 likes this.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less".
    General Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Coltman 77 View Post
    There is a HUGE run on guns and ammo, which isn't surprising.

As soon as Obama beat Hiliary for the Democratic nomination in 2008 many people started buying guns/ammo and now we see it again in full force.

But is very sad since the 1994 AWB didn't reduce gun violence at all when it was in effect.

If you guys aren't already NRA members, this is the time to join. Costs $35.00, about the price of a box of ammo.
    got my ammo a month ago, i was able to get some PMAGs online today.

Sponsor

Re: Magpul Magazines?

Where did you buy them at?

Quote Originally Posted by JDE101 View Post
    Brownells still has AR15/M4 mags in stock. I just ordered 4 more. Be sure to check the home page for the promotion codes! I used one that I saw posted here - DV2 - and it did NOT work! I ended up paying for shipping. Later, I found the code on their home page, and it was listed as DV3! Good until 2359 tonite for free shipping on orders over $50 - which mine was. Not checking out their home page cost me an extra $13 and change in shipping costs.
    Just curious if you got an email from them, a lot of people are claiming they are cancelling orders due to overselling.

Distinguished Member
    Brownells is sold out of all AR mags. Bummer.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnfat View Post
    Brownells is sold out of all AR mags. Bummer.
    I know, I checked on them earlier tonight for a friend. They ended up getting some off of US Cavalry for $14 & some change. The site charged sales tax which I thought was weird. I think by the time they added tax & shipping it was around $14.90ish(ea.). Its not a steal but its also not a ridiculous price. It would've been a little high a week ago but not bad at all tonight.

Placed an order last night when the site said still in stock. This morning...

Botach - Order Cancelled
    Cheaper Than Dirt - Order Cancelled
    Brownell's - Backordered
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

30 round magpul for AR15 -- $19.99
    Magpul® PMAG® 30 Magazine for AR-15 and M16 Rifles | Bass Pro Shops
    Magpul® PMAG® 30 Magazine for AR-15 and M16 Rifles | Bass Pro Shops

30 round magpul for AR15 $29.99 ( I just bought some from this place last night for $15.99)
    MAGPUL PMAG 30 Round MAG311-BLK In Stock, Best Prices at Surplus Ammo & Arms

Most places selling them on the web are out of stock.........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Botach and Impactguns

i know this isnt rifle related, but Glock 18 mags are still available at the website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links